Business Continuity/ Compliance Services
Local and Cloud backup
Storing data locally only leaves it at risk to threats like fire, theft, and natural disaster. Keep a copy of your critical business data on-site locally and off-site in our secure cloud. We offer automated and encrypted cloud backup in highly secure data centers, ensuring that if something happens to your office or place of business, your files are still safe. Email is the most popular workplace application, and if you lose even a single message, it can be a significant roadblock to your business. We can protect full mailboxes and entire Exchange servers with flexible and powerful Exchange backup, ensuring your most important messages are never lost.
- Automated backup with flexible scheduling
- Two layers of encryption for maximum security
- Fast and flexible recovery to get you back on your feet
- Exchange Back up full servers or individual messages, with flexible scheduling
- Automated backups occur in the background to avoid interruptions
- Restore specific Exchange mailboxes or messages with granular recovery
Data loss is on the rise and the ways in which your private information is at risk – from malware to hackers to digital theft – has never been greater. Keep everything safe in our secure cloud, where data is protected by two layers of encryption and stored in separate redundant data centers located thousands of miles apart.
- PCI, HIPAA and FINRA Compliant AES 256-bit data encryption
- Private Encryption Keys/ SSL in Transit
- Secure access controls at redundant data centers
- Compliant with major industry and federal regulations
Our business continuity solution is designed to quickly revive your network and have your employees productive again in almost no time. It operates automatically to back up your vital data as frequently as every few minutes. If there’s a problem, files can be restored in about a half-hour, or if needed, our system can take over as a virtual server to resume operations until bigger issues with your network can be resolved. And in a worse-case disaster scenario, remote server backup is also available to keep your files and data safe and secure.
Network and Security Monitoring Services
Uncertainty is a business killer. To be successful, companies must plan expenses and know that vital business systems will work as needed. Taking a reactive approach to maintaining your IT networks is simply too costly in too many ways: lost productivity, dissatisfied customers and enormous repair costs.
The average business spends between 4.1%-6.4% of its revenue on technology. That may not surprise you, but did you know 80% of the cost comes after the initial purchase? Clearly, acquiring new technology isn’t nearly as expensive as keeping it performing well. Shouldn’t your IT systems be an investment for business growth, rather than a drag on profitability?
Cloud Architecture/Deployment Services
- Security, networking and high availability design of applications and systems, pilot testing and deployment using cloud security and industry best practices
- Review of legacy application and infrastructure, design, transition and cloud architecture planning for cloud migration and automation of key business applications;
- Analysis of security requirements for system, evaluation and testing of security controls to fulfill compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, FedRAMP, FINRA, etc.)
- Analysis of current application and system requirements, evaluation of cloud security and monitoring tools and offerings, selection, design, testing and deployment
- Planning and design of hosted or cloud based VoIP communications and conferencing systems to lower cost and improve productivity and lower costs
- Piloting/ testing of “software defined” solutions (SDDC/SDN/NFV) to reduce IT costs by 15-50% and improve operational efficiency